Welcome to your online source of math learning.
Use the above menu to navigate the site.
This is the face-to-face tutoring schedule, by grade level.
|Math Tutoring, 6th Grade: Tuesdays, Thursdays 7:25 AM|
|Math Tutoring, 8th Grade: Wednesdays, Fridays 7:25 AM|
Below you will find the answer to the most common question
asked by students.
How can I improve my performance in math?
1) Ask questions in class by raising your hand when something
is not clear.
2) Participate more often by raising your hand to answer questions
to which you know the answer.
3) Complete the classwork before the teacher and other
students provide the correct answers.
4) Attend early morning tutoring at 7:30 AM.
Tuesdays and Thursdays for 6th graders and
Wednesdays and Fridays for 8th graders.
5) Ask a question or talk to the teacher one-on-one any day of the
week between 3:05 PM and 3:35 PM
6) Try changing the numbers of a homework question and redo the
question to practice for mastery.
7) Review your notes from your math journal/notebook.
8) Always do the Practice Quiz before taking the quiz on Thursday or Friday.
9) Google “6th grade math” or “8th grade math” and the website “learnzillion” or
“khanacademy”. Both websites have numerous videos explaining
middle school math.
Visits since Monday, August 21, 2017