Welcome to your online source of math learning.
Use the above menu to navigate the site.
The face-to-face tutoring schedule, by grade level, is as follows:
|Math Tutoring, 6th Grade: Tuesdays, Thursdays 7:25 AM|
|Math Tutoring, 8th Grade: Wednesdays, Fridays 7:25 AM|
Below you will find the answer to the most common question
asked by students.
How can I improve my performance in math?
1) Ask questions in class by raising your hand when something
is not clear.
2) Participate more often by raising your hand to answer questions
to which you do know the answer.
3) Complete the classwork before the teacher and other
students provide the correct answers.
4) Complete all your assignments on time before a Z is placed
on the student portal gradebook.
5) Study your previous week homework to be ready for you class
quizzes. If you earn an F on a class quiz, study at home, and come
the next day at 8 am for a retake.
6) Redo any Khan assignment that has a failing grade.
7) Attend early morning tutoring at 7:25 AM.
Tuesdays and Thursdays for 6th graders and
Wednesdays and Fridays for 8th graders.
8) Ask a question or talk to the teacher one-on-one any day of the
week between 3:05 PM and 3:35 PM
9) Have a regular time to work on math every day. If all the home-learning
assignments are completed, then do the below activities.
10) Review your notes from your math journal/notebook.
11) Change the numbers of a homework question and redo the
question to practice for mastery.
12) Google “6th grade math” or “8th grade math” and the website “learnzillion” .
The website has numerous videos explaining middle school math.
13) Open your electronic textbook by clicking on the dark pink icon on your
portal schedule, and use all the numerous resources there.
Visits since Monday, August 21, 2017